Thursday 8 December 2011

Bombay Indian Restaurant

Last night after walking thru Dong Du street, we came across with a Halal restaurant named Bombay . We were greeted by Hindi songs from Bollywood movies.



I had Prawn Bryani and my wife had Chicken Bryani.
Our review:
They did not used Basmathi's rice. It was a really turned off as I was looking forward for Bryani. But wait!! I'm in Vietnam where Bryani is not their speciality. Hey! For me, once a Bryani should stay as Bryani. It is unforgiven. Even when I was in Switzerland they use Basmathi rice.
Then my prawn was only 3 piece which is not bigger than 50 sen coin. Luckly the quarter chicken save the day.

Price:
We had chicken and prawn bryani and one orange juice and a can of diet coke. It cost about 245,000. It is about RM40 for a dinner.

Service:
The waiter does not understand english. But the waitress is quite empresive as we can order in Malay. But her Malay are only limited to the content in the menu so don't ask anything out of the menu.
I rate it 5 out of 10

Verdict;
If you not a bryani lover you can tolerate with the taste and un authentic of the food.
I would just give 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment