Saturday 10 December 2011

Kam Bach Dang Ice Cream

After a disappointment outing to Ben Thahn market, we came across with this Ice Cream parlor just at the road side on our way back to Rex Hotel .



The shop is in 2 level, we went upstairs as it is for non smokers. Good view from level 2 to capture the traffic chaos in HCMC. We were served with Cold Chinese tea. I think this to wash up your mouth after having the ice cream. Good idea. It will get rid of the sweet moist after consumed it.

I read thru the menu, could not foind anything Special nor interesting for me to try. But then, I saw... my favorite "Durian Ice Cream" Never had second thoughts and I have set my order. My better half was having something safe and normal.

Durian Ice Cream was excellent. The taste and the aroma of a real durian is there. As usual, when I burp for the next 1 hours, the smell still exist. For 60,000VND, it is a good deal for me.
Durian oh Durian.. Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment