Sunday 11 December 2011

Vietnam Coffee

People say if you are in Vietnam, you must taste Vietnam's coffee and I did.



After a night stroll from dinner to Ben Thahn night market, we stop for coffee at Trung Nguyen Coffee. This is like Starbuck in Vietnam. I am not a coffee drinker, as it will cause me migrane if too much caffee in my body.

As I do not know anything about coffee and I am not a coffee lover, I just asked the best coffee in town. From the menu, I can only understand one word "Expresso". And I know it is going to be a kick and powerfull shot. So I ordered it but with condensed milk.
Dark and black...

The above picture shows the coffee dripping into the cup which at the bottom filled with condensed milk. It takes awhile for the coffee to dripped. The taste is bitter but after mixed it with condensed milk, it kills the bitterness but still you can taste it, but not too strong. Funny, I like the taste, I should have tried it the first day I was here, but now is too late.. I am leaving tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment