Friday 23 December 2011

Candylicious is candy heaven on earth.

For sweet tooth, your dream store is here in KLCC Suria.



Heaven for sweet tooth. A new candy shop is here in KLCC. But too bad I am not a candy lover. STILL... due to my curiosity I just walk in to the store. As most candy store, It comes with happy song and happy smile from the staffs.

Mostof the candy is from the U.S. From Hershey's choclates to the famous lollypop and Jellybeans.

From it's official website(http://www.candyliciousshop.com/), it says that they carry about 5,000 kinds of canddies and choclates. WOW!! That is something too much for someone a sweet tooth too.

In Malaysia, it have 2 location.
1. KL Suria Concourse Area (opposite Guardian)
2. 1Utama Ground Floor @ Old Wing newly refurbish

1Utama store bigger than KLCC


With 5,000 canddies..I felt like a kid again. As I said earlier, I am not a candy lover.. but once you are in the store, you have to get something.. it is like magical with happy song.. happy staff... and EAT Happy..
I have to get something.. I look at the wall.. which are full with Jelly Belly's jellybeans with variety of taste and flavour. Can't resist it more, so I was defeated by the Jelly Belly's jellybeans.. those cute small and smooth sweet coating jellybeans.By the way, you need a good sense of taste if you want to mix it or the staff will give some recommended samples.
Yeah.. I have to make a Happy Face after my purchase of those jellybeans.It is sure a different kind of experience.. but beware my dear readers, you can not resist the temptations of those canddies...
Verdict:
Love it!!! Should give a try.



No comments:

Post a Comment